Monday, February 21, 2011

Should You Underwear Singlet Wrestling



Word of God
Mt 16, 13-19
Tuesday, February 22

Jesus was came to the region of Caesarea Philippi,
and he asked his disciples:
"The Son of man, who is he, from what men say? "
they said
" Some say John the Baptist;
for others, Elijah;
for still others, Jeremiah or one of the prophets. "
Jesus said unto them
" And you, what say you? For you, who am I? "
Speaking, Simon-Pierre said:
" You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God! "
Speaking in turn, Jesus told him:
" Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah!
not flesh and blood that revealed this to you,
but my Father heaven.
And I say to you
You are Peter and upon this rock I will build my church;
and the power of death shall not prevail over it.
I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven:
whatever you bind on earth shall be bound in heaven,
and all that thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "

The Church is based on the proclamation of Peter, inspired by the Father Himself: " You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God! " Peter really understand what he said? ... He understood that at Pentecost the Holy Spirit will give him the intelligence of the heart. And in this day and this time the Church will truly founded. Today, many Christians say "yes" to Jesus and leave out the Church, going so far as to say "no." It is a total contradiction! Jesus does not oppose the Church, he is the founder, he wanted: "You are Peter and upon this rock I will build my church; and the power of death does the not prevail against it. I will give you the keys of the kingdom of heaven: whatever you have bind on earth shall be bound in heaven, and whatever thou shalt loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven. "
Sometimes men who form the Church and we are, we can tease, but in his heart is the voice of the Holy Father and continues to make itself heard through the Word the Son is embodied in the breath is the Spirit. It springs from his heart that the grace of the Sacraments which are actions of Christ for us today. And how they turn back, turning to Christ.
It is easy to be a judge, it avoids being put yourself in question as if we were in- above the fray. All those who form the Church are in Road ...
Listen to St Paul:
" It is to know Christ, to experience the power of his resurrection and the sufferings of his passion in me reproducing his death hoping to achieve, too, the resurrection from the dead. While I am not yet arrived, I'm not there yet, but I continue my pursuit to capture all this as I myself was seized by Christ Jesus. Brethren, I do not think I have already entered. Only one thing counts: Forgetting what is behind, and started forward, I press toward the mark for the prize to which God calls us up there in Christ Jesus. " (Ph 3, 10-14) In a race, participants are not all at the same point on the course ... the important thing is to run and reach. Thus to the baptized!
Listen as these words of Pope Paul VI: "It should be recalled at a time, not without pain, we can hear people, we believe that well-intentioned but certainly misguided without their spirit, continually claiming to love Christ but without the Church, listen to Christ but not the Church, to Christ but outside the Church. The absurdity of this dichotomy is clearly evident in the words of the Gospel: "Whoever rejects you, rejects me." (Lk 10, 16) And how want to love Christ without loving the Church, if the finest witness to Christ is that of St Paul: "He loved the church and gave himself for she? " (Eph 5, 25) (Evangelii nuntiandi 16)
recall here the last words of St. Teresa of Avila, just before died at the monastery of Alba de Tormes, which retell all his filial devotion and love for the Church, his pride in belonging to it: "I am the daughter of the Church!" And centuries later, another Therese of Lisieux that describe his vocation in these simple words: "At the heart of the Church, I am Love!" to us by our conversion and fidelity to Christ, to witness the beauty of the Church because the Church is all of us, and all of us together. The word church means "assembly". You can not be Christian alone!

0 comments:

Post a Comment