Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lorna Morgan Post Partum



Word of the Day
Mk 8, 34-38 , 9.1
Friday, February 18

summoned the crowd with his disciples, he said
"If anyone would come after me,
him deny himself,
take up his cross and follow me.

For whoever would save his life shall lose it;
but whoever loses his life for me
and for the gospel will save it.
What advantage, indeed, a man he
to win the whole world and forfeit his life?
How much could he make
in exchange for his life?
If anyone is ashamed of me and my words
in this adulterous and sinful generation,
the Son of man also be ashamed of him,
when he comes in the glory of Father with his angels. "
And he said:
"Amen, I say unto you, among those who are here,
some will not experience death before
they see the kingdom of God come with power. "

The peak of love, is the cross that we proclaim. Jesus giving up his own life. Jesus lost his life and this gift rebounding total in the Life. This is the path of happiness "whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel will save it". We are in Pascal mystery , mystery of death and resurrection of Christ. And we know that the result is the Hi world. What fertility! "Unless a grain of wheat dies, it remains alone. If he dies, it bears much fruit. ..." "The kingdom of God come with power" is the Word Cross! power, that of Love!

0 comments:

Post a Comment