Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Generate Drivers License Number

Wien Vienna is also

first memory of Austria, Christmas 1962, Innsbruck.
My father fled his country of Bulgaria, had found refuge in an Austrian family in Graz. He kept a fond memory and we had fun ride. We were going always an adventure, we slept in the living, my father was recovering in German, French and forgot her. The evenings were lively, warm.
summer continued our journey to the island of KRK in Yugoslavia, this is where I met my first adolescent love, Thomas, a painter from Austria Vienna. Our exchange of letters lasted until 1999. My last letter came back with the word dead. Knowing neither his family nor his friends, his disappearance remains a mystery.
In Vienna last week, I thought of my father and Thomas. The city was always the same, beautiful and peaceful.
gardens of the Hofburg in the light of daybreak.
Saluti of Altlantis and caryatids.

The Orangery Belvedere had a wonderful exhibition of portraits of Egon Schiele.
St. Stephen's Cathedral and the Haas Haus of Hollein.
The narrow streets surveyed by Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert ....
Hundertwasser houses.
The Prater ferris wheel along the Danube.
The flag of Civil , jewel of the Jugendstil. Above the portal of entry can be read in gold letters: "Der Zeit ihre Kunst ihre Freiheit" (every time its art, to art its freedom). You can admire the Beethoven Frieze, conducted by Gustav Klimt.
Buildings by Otto Wagner, majolica and home to home with medallions opposite Naschmarkt.
The Embassy of France.
Bulgarian Cultural Centre.
Egon Schiele, I was fifteen, my brother returned from Vienna where he discovered Gustave Klimt but it is a book on Schiele he gave me!
The Leopold Museum has the largest collection of works by Schiele.
The Museum Quarter , MQ, there is the Leopold Museum, the Mumok, Kunsthalle Wien, Ward 21, the center of the design and architecture, restaurants and shops ....
maton a photo vintage photos in NetB always have a lot of charm.
What I miss tonight?
The red velvet banquette Café Central, its coffee menu (16 different) and his pianist.

0 comments:

Post a Comment